Celtic Table Runner
Join us for a fun filled day making this great holiday gift!
Barbara Thomas will guide you through the construction of this pretty table runner or wall hanging. Make it in Christmas colors, or choose your own favorites. Cutting instructions will be given to you on sign up for class.
Note: The table runner will be appliqued and quilted in one step in class. Please piece the runner and make your top, batting backing “sandwich” before class so you can move on to making the bias tapes and arranging the pattern from the diagram provided.
- Sewing machine in good working order.
- Grey or beige 100% cotton piecing thread 50 wt.
- 6.5″ x 24.5 ” ruler.
- Rotary cutter with new blade.
- Clover Bias Tape Maker: 9 MM( 3/8″).
- Soft Fuse for insets.
- Roxanne’s Glue-Baste-It.
- 1/2 Yd light fabric for background
- 1/2 yd fabric for bias tapes
- 1/4 yd print for inner border
- 3/8 yd for outer border
- 1 3/8 yds for backing
- 3/8 yd for binding.
- 24 x 42″ piece of low loft batting